December 2, 2010

Why I do This

Usually Serena and I make nursing home visits on our own and I don't get many photos of her with the residents.  However last weekend my sister Karen joined us on a very special visit to a Long Term Care facility in Burlington and she took all of the pictures you see below.

It is rare for us to go room-to-room at the nursing homes, but for the folks at Brantwood Lifecare Centre we made an exception.  It takes longer and sometimes Serena and I need a break, but we enjoy getting close to everyone.

When you see the look on these faces, you'll understand why I do this.










Thanks to Karen - photographer extraordinaire!
And thanks to the staff and residents at Brantwood.

1 comment:

  1. I see the look of little kids getting their first presents at Christmas... so sweet.

    ReplyDelete