November 13, 2009

Making More Seniors Happy

We made another visit to The Brant Centre nursing home in Burlington last week.  It was the first time Serena went inside and she did well. She even got comfortable enough to nibble on the plants in the lobby!  The seniors love touching her and Serena never seems to get tired or bored.



Here she is cuddled up to my mom:


My sister, Karen helped.  It was her first introduction to Serena and it wasn't until I saw this picture that I noticed they had the same hair style and colour.


Someone sent me a link about this remarkable llama (Rojo):  http://rojothellama.com/aboutus.aspx   To me llamas are like dogs and alpacas are like cats;  alpacas will do what you want on their terms - llamas are more engaging.   I'd love to work with a llama.

No comments:

Post a Comment